Here's a little update on the mouse-eaten dishcloth. I machine stitched around the chewed out areas to consolidate loose fibers, and then picked up stitches along the bottom of the hole. I had to knit up about 10 rows to complete the missing area. I grafted the top edge of the patch to the top edge of the hole, and then sewed the sides closed. It's not totally invisible, but not bad as a patch for a large irregular hole chewed by a mouse!
After
Before
3 comments:
Machine stitching the sides is a brilliant idea! Especially for such a utilitarian hand knit. I hope that your mother gets many years of use from it and that little mousy also enjoys the small bit (s)he stole!
Iron ore price comparison -TianiumArts.com
Iron ore price comparison from TiG. A detailed guide to sugarboo extra long digital titanium styler Iron ore in India with properties of titanium a titanium sheet list of the apple watch 6 titanium top I'm looking for a comparison of titanium vs steel the lowest prices of Iron ore for India.
ru212 valentinoromania,redwingbulgaria,valentinoaustralia,xn--billabongespaa-2nb,valentinodanmark,redwingcanadastore,asoloshoesisrael,asolo türkiye,aetrex insoles for flat feet ef655
Post a Comment