I designed this sock monkey wallet around a line of fabric from Purl called Funky Monkey. It's a simple design: 4 each of 3 sizes of rectangles plus some interfacing. I'll try to post the pattern when I get a chance. I fell in love with the sock-monkey-texture print and decided I had to use it as the lining. The lucky recipient was my 24-years-young-brother.
Love the applique monkies, especially the one hiding inside. He made me laugh! I also like how you used the sock texture fabric inside with the accented banana pockets. Well done!a
This is great! You're totally making me miss my days of post-college, pre-homeowner, pre-baby, pre-career when I had more time to do stuff like this. Now I have mostly ideas and a large pile of untouched supplies. Sigh...
4 comments:
Love the applique monkies, especially the one hiding inside. He made me laugh! I also like how you used the sock texture fabric inside with the accented banana pockets. Well done!a
omg, totally cute! love this!!! and really i love all things monkey these days...
This is great! You're totally making me miss my days of post-college, pre-homeowner, pre-baby, pre-career when I had more time to do stuff like this. Now I have mostly ideas and a large pile of untouched supplies. Sigh...
way...too...cute! Can't wait to go to Purl and score some fun stuff!
Post a Comment