After a several week long delay due to a lack of matching thread for the machine embroidery (it wasn't the right brown!), I finally finished my flannel blanket for my friend's son Theo. The blanket is based on a pattern in Last Minute Patchwork Gifts. It's a single layer of flannel with a hand sewn binding (which took forever). Wrapped up and Ready to Mail Signature Block
i am certain your friend is just going to adore that blankie! It turned out so nice R! I just love that you put his name onto it. Totally a gift of love :o)
3 comments:
i am certain your friend is just going to adore that blankie! It turned out so nice R! I just love that you put his name onto it. Totally a gift of love :o)
I am so in love with this blanket. I am running out to get this book! Wow, what a lovely gift. I adore it!
I love the blanket. Your friend is going to love it!
Post a Comment