After house hunting for nearly 2 years, we're finally buying a house! I'm not ready to post pics... but I'll say it has great historic charm and is right in our neighborhood. We're really excited. I can't wait to spread out into my new craft room!
(Okay... I'm still going to wait on a whole onslaught of interior pics until we actually close, but here's a lovely little view of the house from the street.)
6 comments:
Ooooh! I can't wait to see it! Congrats!
Yea for craft rooms!! Make sure there is room for me and my sewing machine too! :oP
Thanks ladies :)
Book me for a late fall knitting hosting with a craft room tour! (Amanda, I plan to get a big old table so there should be plenty of room for Taylor).
I'm so excited for you!! Now you're going to be too busy decorating your house to help me with all the renovation/design questions I was planning to pester you with :)
Yay! Congratulations!
just catching up! how exciting! congrats! and good luck with the closing :)
Post a Comment